Ashcroft Type 300 Series Diaphragm Seals Clamped
Type 300 Clamped
- Broad selection of materials for meeting various service applications, including Teflon, Viton and Kalrez diaphragms.
- Elastomeric diaphragm is clamped securely between the top and bottom housings by clamp rings, assuring positive seal.
- Top housing is contoured to match diaphragm, minimizing distortion of the diaphragm should the pressure instrument be removed.
- Continuous duty.
- Fill/bleed connection is standard.
- Top housing and diaphragm are nonremovable.
- Teflon, Viton and Kalrez diaphragms available in threaded and flanged inlet connection
Bonded Viton, Kalrez and Teflon
The diaphragm is bonded permanently to the top housing and is the
Threaded with Flushing Connection
The diaphragm seal connects directly to the process by means
of a female NPT thread
Raised Face Flanged
The diaphragm seal is attached
to the process by means of a flange as specified in ASME B16.5
Raised Face Flanges
The diaphragm seal is attached to the process by means
of a flange as specified in ASME B16.5