Ashcroft Type Instrument Isolator, High Displacement
These types of seals are used with low pressure or differential pressure gauges with low differential pressure and elevated static pressure.
- Broad selection of materials for meeting various service applications, including Teflon, Viton and Kalrez diaphragms.
- Elastomeric diaphragm is clamped securely between the top and bottom housings by clamp rings, assuring positive seal.
- Top housing is contoured to match diaphragm, minimizing distortion of the diaphragm should the pressure instrument be removed.
- Continuous duty.
- Fill/bleed connection is standard.
- Top housing and diaphragm are nonremovable.
- Teflon, Viton and Kalrez diaphragms available in threaded and flanged inlet connection
Flanged High Displacement
High Displacement Diaphragm Seals
High Displacment Diaphragm
Threaded High Displacement